My Client are becoming a leader in electrification technologies and are recruiting experienced Electronic Engineers to come join them in their new R&D centre based in Galway.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design for mixed signal boards (Cadence, Altium, Eagle etc.).
- Electronics hardware design through schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Debug electronic hardware and perform root cause analysis of concept and prototype designs.
- Hands-on test and development of new embedded hardware
- Manage the certification and approval of hardware designs.
- Plan and perform signal integrity tests and qualification tests on new product hardware releases.
- Create schematic symbols and component footprints
- Create BOM of electronic components and assemblies, including component specifications;
- Create bare board specifications for fabrication
- Create PCB assembly manufacturing files such as PCB gerber, Pick and Place, component assembly
- Provide expertise and support on planning of EMC tests
- Minimum 6+ years overall experience in analog and/or power electronics design
- Experienced in design of mixed signal circuits and high power circuits
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and IEC 61508 Safety Standards and Requirements is preferred
- Familiar with automotive/industrial safety related design requirements
- Strong electronic engineering fundamentals in electronic circuit design/development with microcontroller-based embedded systems
- High familiarity with bench test equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, logic analysers…etc) is essential.
- Experience with high-power electronics is preferred
- Experience with real-time embedded systems is a plus
- Experience with digital control (power supplies, chargers, motor drives…etc) is a plus.
- Working experience interfacing with mechanical, electrical, electrochemical, and thermal systems
- Hands-on experience with HIL systems and battery testers is a plus
- Experience supporting and leading technical efforts
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Wellness programmes
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Work from home opportunities
- Life insurance
For further information on this Electronic Engineer role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval