|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Electronic Engineer – Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit an Electronic Engineer for their site on a contract basis
As Electronic Engineer who will be responsible for supporting multiple projects, product updates and improvements. You will be working on electro-mechanical medical devices and supporting projects on release products. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and the potential to develop your career within a Global business
As Electronic Engineer you will:
- Modify electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support electro-mechanical medical device sustaining.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, systems and quality engineering to contribute to project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product sustaining.
- Evaluate and implement design updates to ensure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the process, ensuring continuity of supply of product to the market
- Design and tests for EMI compliance, safety, manufacturability
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product, system or component failure.
- Generate test protocols and test reports, and update product specifications
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
The successful candidate will have a minimum level 8 degree in Engineering and at least 2 years industry experience. Fundamental electronics knowledge, experience with both analog and digital designs and mixed signal circuits is required.
Experience working in the Medical device Industry (or other heavily regulated industries), product design experience, EMC testing and experience with requirements documentation are all advantages.
For further information on this electronic role in Limerick please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…