Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Electronic Engineer for their site.
Electronic Engineer responsible for designing, developing, building and testing cutting edge products for the medical industry. Rapidly expanding organisation that are a world-leader in their field. This organisation heavily invests in innovation which is essential to stay in front of the pack in a rapidly evolving medical device market and focus on the training and development of their engineers to keep up with these changes.
• Working on new “Blue Ocean” innovative designs and existing design projects.
• Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
• Excellent communication skills
• Liaise closely with the R&D, Science, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Sales and Marketing functions through the product development lifecycle.
• Responsible for setting up processes and systems within test laboratories
• Design and coding of electronic assemblies and PCBa
• Design FMEA and control plans.
• Evaluate and implements designs to insure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
• Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
• Generate design specifications, test protocols, execute testing and associated test reports.
• Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic/Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar discipline
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience.
• Experience in C/C++ programming preferred
• Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
• Strong problem analysis and solving skills
• Enjoys understanding technical problems, and finding lasting solutions.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
• Strong presentation skills, and has an ability to portray concepts concisely.
• Knowledge of Orcad Schematic Capture & Layout would be an advantage.
• Typical office environment, development labs and manufacturing areas.
• Some travel may be required with the role (10%)
For further information on this Electronic Engineer role in Limerick please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Electronic Engineer Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit an Electronic Engineer for their…
Electronic Engineer My Client are becoming a leader in electrification technologies and are recruiting experienced Electronic Engineers to come join…
Electronic Engineer Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Electronic Engineer for their…