Job ID: JOB-7206
Our client is looking for an Electronic Engineer to work closely with our embedded Software and Mechanical Engineering teams to design, prototype, validate, and certify next-generation industrial sensing equipment, at their site in Clare
- Translating electrical design requirements to electrical designs
- Executing on the product design, validation, and certification of industrial grade electrical systems
- Developing data acquisition and signal processing subsystems for complex industrial products
- Supporting sustaining and obsolescence activities across a broad product portfolio
- Supporting the implementation of process-driven design decisions (CPO, NPI and NTI)
- Experience with schematic capture and layout tool such as PADS, and Altium.
- Familiarity with hardware debugging at board level using oscilloscope, bus analysers, digital multimeters, etc.
- Capable of concise and effective written and verbal communication
- Effective communicator within technical and non-technical environments
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a team environment, across functions, and with customer and suppliers
- Demonstrated expertise in designing with embedded targets ranging from 8 to 32-bits including ARM/ARM Cortex, TI MSP430, and ST Micro devices with external SDRAM, flash, and peripherals.
- Demonstrated design expertise in low noise analog front ends, low power switching power supplies, and high voltage drive circuitry.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
For further information on this Embedded role in Shannon please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…