Electronic Test Technician
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit an Electronic Test Technician for their site.
- Utilises electronic engineering debug techniques to identify root cause on electronic printed circuit boards and test systems, used for manufacture of implantable medical devices. Performs maintenance, calibration and servicing, of test systems and test equipment. Work with production teams to improve electrical/electronic test yields and performance of test systems for the manufacturing of implantable medical devices.
- Perform Failure analysis on electronic medical devices to get to root cause to component level, using electronic schematics and documentation.
- Reviews or develops processing and/or manufacturing instructions.
- Maintains detailed documentation through all phases of development, testing and analysis in company tracking databases and systems.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve lean efficiency's and test system efficiency's and reduction in production fallout & equipment uptime.
- Represent the test failure analysis group in production meetings and cross site meetings.
- Constructs, operates, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains test equipment and systems.
- Performs tests, analyses data and writes reports and has an ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Performs set-up, testing, repair, inspection, and/or maintenance of all area-specific equipment, materials, systems, and/or product.
- Performs routine and some non-routine technical assignments using standard methods and sequences. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics with proven problem solving abilities. The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a test environment and have experience in electrical testing of electronic and mechanical devices.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Qualifications: Level 7 technical qualification in electronic engineering or related discipline
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval