Our client, an electronics company in the Galway are currently looking to recruit a Electronic Design Engineer for their site.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, Electronics Design Engineer to join a small and dynamic R&D team developing products for consumer and medical markets. As a member of a small team, you will have responsibility for generating new and innovative ideas and turning them into real products. The role encompasses all aspects of R&D and working with manufacturing partners in Asia.
- Electronic Engineering degree or diploma with distinction
- Strong knowledge of analogue design including op-amps, discrete transistor circuits, DAC and ADC circuits.
- Knowledge of digital circuits, microprocessors
- Knowledge of Schematic capture and PCB layout tools
- Basic knowledge of EMC and safety principles
- New Product Development: Key role in the specification, realisation and proving of new designs including associated documentation; improvement to and cost reduction activities on existing products.
- Electronic Verification: Preparation and execution design verification protocols
- Customer & Manufacturing Support: Act as a key team member in support activities to resolve manufacturing, inter-departmental and customer queries
- Test Support: Provide Test Equipment support to sub contract manufacturers, Execute Test equipment validations and carry out operator training when required.
- Competitor Product Analysis: Compare and contrast competitor products, when requested, and produce summary reports for use by marketing
- Qualification level and discipline: Electronic Engineering degree or diploma with distinction
- Work experience: 1-5 years
- Results driven
- Strong analogue design skills
- Self-motivated, able to prioritise workload
- Familiarity with high volume production
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Good team worker
For further information on this Electronics Design Engineer role please contact Tracey Lenihan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval