Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit for an Electronics Engineer with a thorough understanding of both analog and digital design.
- Actively participate in the new and existing product development efforts from concepts to implementation
- Drive circuit level hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board and cable assemblies into systems/instruments.
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical design and system engineering aligning with the schedule and budget of the project through various phases of the product lifecycle.
- Experience of EMC testing including Immunity Testing, Capacitive Voltage Emissions, Current Probe Emissions, ESD Testing, Transient Testing, Radiated Emissions Testing
- Experience developing firmware using Communication protocols – I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, etc in an embedded environment.
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level with a Minimum level 8 Engineering degree
- Experience as an Electronics Engineer designing and testing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: microprocessors, analog circuitry for theoretical analysis circuit level, board level simulation
For further information on this Electronics Engineer role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 107 0950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…