Embedded Electronic Engineer
Job ID: JOB-13173
As an Embedded Firmware Engineer, you will:
- Participate in electronic feasibility, requirement, architecture, design, implementation, integration, and verifications.
- Draft electronic schematics, layout and prototype build and test.
- Design and assist with the development of firmware to drive said electronic designs.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical and quality engineering to contribute to project schedules.
- Evaluate and implement design to ensure that all agency requirements (UL, FDA, CE, etc.) are being met throughout the process.
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product, system, or component failure.
- Generate test protocols and test reports, and update product specifications in accordance with all regulatory standards.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
- 3-5 years of experience in electronic design and firmware development.
- A strong knowledge of C/C++ programming languages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate logical troubleshooting steps when working on software bugs.
- Familiarity with firmware integrated development environments (IDEs).
- A strong knowledge of electronic principles and circuit design.
- Experience with electronic bench testing and fault finding.
- Familiarity with PCB schematic and layout software tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills as they will be developing requirements and design documents.
- Development of firmware to IEC 62304.
- Source code control with version control tools (GIT, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Communication protocols: Bluetooth, WLAN, TCP/IP, RS232, RS485 etc.
- RTOS experience (FreeRTOS, ThreadX, etc.).
- Customer-facing experience is also desired, as this position may be dealing directly with customers and/or partners.
- Knowledge of international standards / regulations in the electronic industry is desired but not essential.
- To be versatile in your day-to-day activities by providing cross-departmental support when necessary.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…