Telephone: 087 2197421
Embedded Software Engineer
Our client, an IT company in Antrim is currently looking to recruit an Embedded Software Engineer for their site.
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Understand the product features offered on the software application of our ECUs (engine control unit) and contribute to the feasibility of the specification, notably in the areas of microcontroller resources, system test, software development process and coding of the embedded software running on the ECU.
- Assist our system engineers in collaboration with the customer to realize a robust solution to our product offering with focus on the software module including functional safety considerations.Follow the documented software development process, including utilising the recommended toolchain, using Agile/Scrum methods and an Autosar-like architectural layered approach.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- A degree in Software Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering related discipline (minimum 2:1) & 2 years industrial experience in an embedded software design role.
- Embedded software development experience covering a range of different embedded microcontrollers
- Embedded code development in C or C++ to MISRA compliant standard
- Understanding and experience of the software development toolchain: Requirements capture tools, bug/Issue tracking tools, IDEs, software analysis and testing tools, documentation tools, compilers and debuggers.
- Experience of automotive systems: vehicle communications, e.g. CAN bus or J1939, diagnostic and warning systems, HMI interfaces, Autosar development standard at hosting and basic software component level.
- The ability to work in an Agile/Scrum team development: writing user stories, sprint planning and workshops, being compliant to SPICE and/or ISO26262 functional safety standards.
For further information on this Embedded Software Engineer role in Antrim please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.