Telephone: 086 1070950
Embedded Software Engineer
Our client, an IT company in Antrim is currently looking to recruit an Embedded Software Engineer for their site.
- Your main responsibilities will include working with other design teams in the company and with external customers to define software requirements, creating software design and supporting software acceptance testing. You will implement software in C and create test harnesses to provide automated testing.
- You must possess a degree in Software Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering related discipline (minimum 2:1) & 2 years industrial experience in an embedded software design role.
- Ideally, the role requires excellent Embedded C language skills, knowledge of microcontrollers and their peripherals, low level device drivers and of communications protocols such as CAN, Flexray, SPI, I2C, as well as excellent team working and communication skills – however training can be given to the right candidate.
- You will ideally have followed a software development process, like Agile or v-model, be skilled in the use of source control tools such as SubVersion/GIT and be familiar with the full product development lifecycle.
- Desirable but not essential would be some experience GUI development using C++, Qt and Ruby using an RTOS, an appreciation of basic hardware principles, low-power development, signal processing algorithms and network programming on embedded targets.
- The successful candidates will receive job-specific training, coaching and formal training, as required. Occasionally, some foreign travel may be required.
For further information on this Embedded Software Engineer role in Antrim please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.