Telephone: 087 2197421
EMC Design Engineer
Our client, an electronic company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an EMC Design Engineer for their site.
Responsibilities as a EMC Design Engineer:
- Support the projects from all BGs to define the PRA (Preliminary Risk Analysis) and to define action plans related to the CIPLV methodology application
- Is the key contact for project team key members (HW, R&D PTM…)
- Support project for customer specification analysis / comparisons and write documents about such analysis to capitalize.
- Perform EMC design activities based on the use of all the tools / techniques he/she disposes (simulation, internal tools, experience, mock up…)
- Define the Layout EMC specification according to pre analysis and ensure the layout follow up through a close partnership with the CAD Engineer
- Write and support the validation by the OEM of the EMC test plan in partnership with the project team
- Organize EMC design tests with support of Sr EMC engineer or team leader and perform debug activities to make the product compliant. Define to the project team the modification to reach compliance and deliver analysis reports to explain and justify the requests.
- Support the project teams with Sr Engineer or team leader
- Knowledge transfer and Transverse
- Do the tasks assigned by N+1 from time to time.
- Perform the assigned administrative tasks (Project documentation storage, PSNext, 5S, KPI…)
- Participate to daily meeting and prepare the data to be shared within the team.
- Contribute to the knowledge / experience sharing sessions (EMC Asia Convention).
- Is committed to comply with and implement the safety/environmental policy of the Division.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Physics, or equivalent experience.
- 2/3 years EMC experience is plus
- 2/3 years experience in Electronics (HW design) or good basic knowledge in Electronics
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers
- Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of electrical and/or mechanical nature?Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to plan and organize giving attention to detail and follow-through
For further information on this EMC Design Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.