Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Contract Administrator for their site on a permanent basis. EMEA Contracts Manager, Cardiometabolic
This position will provide administrative, analytical, and procedural support to internal and external customers on behalf of the Cardiometabolic EMEA commercial organisation. This role acts as a liaison between account executives, regional sales directors, directors of national accounts, and others in processing and administration of commercial contracts – for both direct and indirect customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure timely processing of Commercial contracts
- Support negotiations and draft contract terms and conditions in accordance with corporate policies
- Analyse potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
- Present and explain contract conditions and details to customers, business partners, and management
- Resolve any existing contract conflicts
- Work with different levels of personnel within an organisation to analyse and solidify an overall contract strategy
- Acts as a resource to the sales organization with regards to current policies and programs
- Utilise data from the company’s CRM system to generate reports, analyse data, and track product and ordering patterns
- Ensure contracts are stored and updated in a robust and reliable manner
- Monitor contract compliance and manage upcoming renewals to ensure continuation of contract cover and revenue maximization
- Interface with internal fulfilment group and distributors to establish working relationships, assure proper end-user pricing and contract effective dates are loaded
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behaviour with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Seek to improve and optimize process workflows in the area of contract management and compliance
- Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
- Educational background
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline. Minimum intermediate Word and Excel experience a must.
- Two to four years’ experience directly related to contract administration or similar work with demonstrated potential success, preferably within the bio-tech/ healthcare industry but other industries could be considered. Demonstrated ability to effectively and constructively communicate across departmental disciplines while pursuing contract department goals.
- High level of detail and process orientation
- Must have good communication & organisational skills
- Must have customer service attitude & good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Self-starter and a multi-tasker
- Ability to work in a high volume, dynamic team environment
- Previous CRM or database experience preferred
- Previous healthcare, biotech or sales industry experience preferred or large-scale contract management and renewals
For further information on this Contract Administrator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.