EMEA Technical Support Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an EMEA Technical Support Specialist for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure intake of complaints to required company global & regulatory requirements.
- To provide level 1 troubleshooting to both our customers and colleagues within EMEA in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- To resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements with our EMEA colleagues
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialism’s ‘product champion’ required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the AIL Technical Services team (i.e. liaise between TS team on support as required, act on trends within EMEA, liaise with manufacturer and field team within EMEA supporting more advanced troubleshooting)
- To continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of intake of customer complaints
- To support ‘Associates’ and share product knowledge within the team day to day as required
- Ensuring compliance to SFDC (sales force.com) which is the complaint management system that is used globally within the company.
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge.
Other Job Requirements:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist qualification essential with minimum 1 year experience.
- Other relevant Science/Bio medical qualification essential.
- Experience in Trouble shooting/Technical query handling essential.
- The role is office based but a degree of flexibility is required. An open attitude is required to ensure that this can be controlled and remain non-onerous.
- Attend training courses as necessary.
- Communicate technical knowledge to both customers and colleagues as necessary.
- Provide written reports when requested and as necessary.
- Multi-lingual capability would be an advantage but cultural sensitivity is a necessity.
- Truly customer focussed
- Confident but professional
- Articulate & verbally presentable
- Interactive & engaging
- Time management
- Dealing with ambiguity
Key Position Competencies
- Technical Learning
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Written Communications
- Team player, Customer Focus
- Fluency in a second European language is essential
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Good keyboarding and typing skills
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Effectively collaborate with others
- Communicate professionally
- Work independently and on a team
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
For further information on this EMEA Technical Support Specialist role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval