Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860462367
Title: Employee Communications Coordinator
Who are the client?
Our client, a leading Multinational company in the Medical Devices sector is recruiting an Employee Communications Coordinator for their site in Galway.
What will I be doing?
This is primarily an administration role supporting the Senior Employee Communications Specialist.
- Serving as a point of contact regarding established policies and procedures, etc.
- Coordinating projects and assignments
- Working in an organised and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines using established guidelines
- Displaying an understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Operating in accordance with SOPs to ensure compliance with organisational quality and regulatory commitments
- General administration duties as required
- Third level qualification in Business/HR or a relevant area
- Previous experience in a Multinational organisation
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to communicate with colleagues and management on all levels
- Strong IT skills and experience with Digital Media
- Excellent administration skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Some event management/coordination experience is beneficial
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude towards work
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie