Job ID: JOB-13060
Engineering Graduates – Assembly Specialist
Calling all Engineering Graduates! Ready to join one of the truly great companies in Europe? We have a really exciting job opportunity for a Engineering Graduates to fill the rolls of Assembly Specialist based in the Netherlands. Join a super team of people and a company that offers exceptional salaries and rewards. Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what’s important to you.
- Assemble and test complex high-tech mechatronic compositions and subassemblies.
- It concerns small series that are assembled both inside and outside a clean room environment. You are responsible for the effective and qualitative assembly of the final product according to planning. Any disturbances will be solved with your team.
- You take initiative within the production development of the modules and/or devices. You initiate assembly and production improvements.
- In addition, you actively participate in the customer team and work together with the Production Engineer to improve effectiveness.
Education and Requirements
- Completed technical education, preferably mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Hands-on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, electronics or pneumatics assembly.
- You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high-tech environment with challenging technical projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Experience with vacuum technology is a plus.
- You can describe yourself as a true team player.
- You are proactive and flexible.
- You are willing to work extra hours if necessary.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ or email cv to email@example.com
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…