Job ID: JOB-12347
Tired of feeling undervalued as an engineering manager.
Join this great company in Mayo and you will feel the difference of being a hugely valued part of their team. This client is exceptional and they offer their engineering managers top salaries and benefits
The primary purpose of the role is to contribute to the growth, improved profitability and the continuity as an independent employee owned company. The Engineering function is a strategic business partner of the manufacturing operation and plays a leading role in the development of relevant business strategy and its implementation.
- Manages and directs engineering staff in diverse activities such as planning projects and completing assigned tasks to meet or exceed the established timeline, budget and key project deliverables.
- Overall management for the design and development of equipment effectively utilizing the Engineering Team’s resources to maximize the company’s return on invested capital.
- Develop and coach talent within the engineering group (process/projects/maintenance) and ensure frequent communication channels are established through the tier management system.
- Manage supplier relationships in the procurement of key equipment in conjunction with the companies other Incorporated facilities.
- Oversee the creation, completion, evaluation and approval of all documentation within engineering processes.
- Participate in the development of financial and operational justifications for capital projects for the plant.
- Responsible for the development of all capital expenditure requirements (AFE process) including the completeness, accuracy and post-performance measures (NPV).
- Responsible for achieving competency in all identified skill requirements outlined in associated training profile for position.
- Determines appropriate staff levels for your team, participate in setting budgets, including wage increases and in job evaluation reviews.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Number of Overall Years Necessary: 5-8
Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of five years functional management experience in a high volume manufacturing environment. Also, a minimum of three years in a senior project management role with a proven track record of on time delivery.
- Technical expertise in pneumatics, electrical and electronics, mechanical and computer aided design.
- Must have the technical ability to contribute to and lead continuous improvements /advancements in all area of engineering capability for the Ostomy Plant.
- Leadership – Strong leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to drive change.
- Previous experience in the Health Care Industry.
- Previous experience with a U.S. based Multinational Company.
- Primary Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- Post Graduate Degree in Business or an Engineering discipline.
For further information on this role in Mayo, please contact Deirdre Finnerty on firstname.lastname@example.org or 086-3073779
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12997 Manufacturing Engineer Our client a medical device world leader in Clonmel is recruiting for a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12992 Warehouse Coordinator Galway Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12987 Senior Quality Engineer- Design Assurance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re…