Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Manager for their site.
- Responsible for accelerating the pace and effectiveness of NPI by developing a culture of innovation within the engineering team while leveraging our GQO and divisional partnerships.
- Technical oversight and leadership for programmes and for setting technical direction including stakeholder management, people management and technical assessment of all assigned projects.
- They will successfully lead the team to deliver key programs or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements within budgetary constraints.
- Talents we are looking for:
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration. •
- Compliance-focused orchestrators. Managers who carefully oversee people, processes, and deliverables to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
- Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget
- Responsible for project, stakeholder and people management including the technical assessment of all assigned projects. Will successfully lead the team to deliver key programs or projects per associated quality, time and cost constraints.
- Develop skills matrix in line with product road maps identifying the necessary training and coaching for team members to ensure that technical and team based skills are acquired, applied and maintained by team members.
- Develop a support network of key divisional/corporate leaders, academic and supplier partners to enhance understanding of product manufacturing and quality.
- Develops technical solutions to complex technical problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Solutions may require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Lead a culture of innovation within the function by developing and implementing engineering forums and reviews for the engineering team.
- Knowledge & Skills required include:
- B.S in Engineering, Science or business discipline required or a related masters degree. 3 to 5 Years leadership experience or substantial engineering support or project management experience in a team based environment is required. Experience in managing a new products or process team preferred.
- Individual must possess strong leadership skills, proven ability to coach and mentor individuals in technical skills and people development areas. The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results driven team based environment with flexibility essential.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and engineering experience in new product introduction in a regulated environment preferred
For further information on this Engineering Manager role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval