Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Program Manager, NPI – Contract for their site.
- Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
- Regular reporting on the project status, performance and risks.
- Identify appropriate resources required and escalate where necessary.
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
- Facilitate DFM reviews with technical SME support to minimize lifecycle cost.
- Planning and execution of qualification and validation activities.
- Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work.
- Adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions.
- All other duties as directed by direct manager.
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years in a project management capacity in a large-scale project.
- Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
- 3 years’ experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (ISO13485, MDD and FDA CFR 820) and other pertinent Design Control requirements.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
Non-Technical Skills and Additional Details
- Frequent international communication and team work through conference calls
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guideline
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
- Additional PMI certification is a plus
For further information on this Engineering Program Manager, NPI – Contract role in Cork please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.