Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Project Manager for their site.
Supervises, leads and provides technical direction to a group of technicians and/or entry level engineers. Devotes a portion of time contributing to the technical responsibilities of the department.
- People Management: Manages small cross-functional development teams (with assistance); leads teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Product/Technology Management: Manages the technical challenges of technology application and new product development; identifies, communicates, and manages low levels of technical risk.
- Project/Program Management: Manages key initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes; develops (with assistance) and implements project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan.
- Process Management: Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan and Design History File for the project.
- Communications and Reviews: Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaison between the team and the PIB; leads (with assistance) phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
- Min. HETAC level 8 in Engineering: electrical, mechanical, industrial, software, manufacturing.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Experience with development of medical devices a plus.
For further information on this Engineering Project Manager role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval