Engineering Recruitment Contracting Manager
Job ID: JOB-11358
Engineering Recruitment Contracting Manager
Our lead role can be located in Galway or Dublin or Cork
Our Company HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning “Agency of the Year 2019” & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last four years with the NRF (National Recruitment Federation).
Our business is about ‘finding the best in people by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients. We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach. We are currently looking to on-board a great leader who is passionate about the expanding market of Contracting Engineering Recruitment and the Gig Economy, someone who has a love for their craft. The right person for us will truly enjoy working with Ireland best talent to lead and inspire our Engineering Contract Recruitment team as their Head of Engineering Contracting.
So what’s the job of Contracting Manager role all about?
Let us tell you more…
- Our Engineering Recruitment Contracting Manager will be a part of our leadership team can be located in Cork, Dublin or Galway.
- We’re looking for a super high achiever who has a deep understanding of the Engineering Contracting market in Ireland along with a well-established network of loyal clients and candidates. The position will suit someone eager and ready to work closely with the Directors to set the strategy and its execution for HERO’s Engineering Contracting business.
- Our Recruitment Contracting Manager will be responsible for the hiring and retention of their Engineering Contracting team, employing the very best of talent Ireland has to offer to ensure the successful growth of this division within our business. Key to this position will be engaging the most leading-edge tools and technologies to deliver the very highest level of quality service to our clients and contractors.
- In this role, you will have ownership of the full delivery for your Engineering Contracting division including full operations, P&L, sales and marketing, data and market analysis, along with the all-important engagement of our HERO team and customers and independent contractors.
- The person aligned with our culture will be a natural communicator who develops authentic and meaningful relationships with all people who touch upon our business. They will instinctively create trusting partnerships. They will be someone who can be relied upon to meet and exceed the leading best practice of our industry.
- Our Engineering Contracting Leader will love taking the reins and enjoy the outcomes of seeing the Engineering division grow and profit under their leadership. They will have a network of well-established relationships with existing contracting clients and independent contractors and ensure a positive synergy and prosperity in all our partnerships.
- Attracting and delivering the very best of talent solutions for Engineering contracting will be something our Engineering Contracting Manager will have a wealth of experience in. Their deep knowledge of working within the gig economy, focused in Engineering, will be evident in the way they work and in the continued growth of the division and happiness of their team.
- They will work with the MD to develop innovative strategies and manage the implementation and execution to achieve the goals and objectives of the big picture. They will continue to review and measure the achievement of milestones to ensure the division is on track for success.
- We are looking for a true leader who seeks autonomy and enjoys the ownership and challenge of leading the Engineering Contracting team in HERO.
- The person who leads our team will enjoy seeing the success of their team as they prosper and grow in experience and reward. Developing their team will be key in their strategy for the business, empowering their team to become best in class whilst reaching their own individual personal goals.
- We are looking for a person who is passionate about quality and committed to delivering WOW to our clients, candidates and employees. Experience in leading a team and having a strong business acumen, being very commercially savvy in operations and the Engineering contracting market is essential for this role.
- This is a role for someone who knows the contracting market exceptionally well and has many established years working within it.
What we are looking for in our Engineering Recruitment Contracting Manager:
- Exceptional Leader with a successful proven track-record in leading a successful team within Engineering Contracting Talent Acquisitions.
- An expert in the Engineering Gig Economy within Ireland and a forward thinking thought leader.
- Minimum of +7 years’ Engineering Recruitment experience with +5 years specific recruitment industry experience focused in the Engineering Contracting sector in Ireland.
- Excellent commercial acumen and extensive understanding of business and operations from end to end.
- Ability to create business plans and strategy for business growth and client delivery.
- Exceptional written and communications skills and big picture thinker.
- Great energy and can do attitude. A person who sets the bar high for the business and themselves and loves to be a high achiever.
- Ideally, Degree qualified but we appreciate that experience is a great teacher so this is not essential.
For further information on the super opportunity with HERO, please speak with us in confidence.
Contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022/ or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12032 Controls Engineer Overview Our client an automation company are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12014 Chemical Engineer Company Overview: Our client has been pioneering and leading the photochromic industry for…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12030 Basic Summary: This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within our…