Engineering Stores Coordinator
Our client Boston Scientific, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Stores Coordinator for their site on a fixed term contract
Provide efficient administration of Engineering Stores and Maintenance Management system to support the Maintenance Team in efficient, effective and compliant execution of maintenance that delivers maximum equipment uptime.
- Identifies, Orders and receives parts for new equipment builds and spare equipment parts inventory through established purchasing processes.
- Establishes and reviews re order requirements.
- Laisses with Suppliers, Purchasing and Equipment owners to resolve issues relating to delivery of parts.
- Management of part repair process with vendors.
- Provide efficient Spare Parts Inventory Management to achieve a high level of customer service.
- Identify opportunities to implement best Inventory Management practices.
- Supports administration of the Maintenance Management System; generating and assigning work orders, updating asset register and preventative maintenance routines as required
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to Quality systems.
- Other administrative activities to support the maintenance team as required
- Minimum HETAC Level 6 in a relevant discipline. HETAC Level 7 would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous stores management experience.
- Ability to work as a team or on your own with minimum supervision.
- Good Interpersonal, organizational, Communication and Time Management skills.
- Good PC skills and use of Microsoft packages.
- PEMAC and/ or BMRAM experience would be a distinct advantage
For further information on this Engineering Stores Administrator role in Cork please contact HERO on 091 730022/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval