Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Supervisor for their site.
- Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
- Within the Design Assurance department at our company, we focus on providing Quality support across all aspects of PDP from pre market product development to post market product surveillance. We participate in the design process to ensure the performance and safety of the Coronary devices we develop, is assured and maintained throughout the product lifecycle.
- We are currently recruiting for a Design Assurance Engineering Supervisor to join our new product Development (NPD) Group. You will primarily be responsible for supervising DA employees ensuring performance levels are maintained and exceeded where possible. You will ensure specific goals/targets are set, and track/manage employee performance on a day to day basis. You will have a key input into people pipeline development, specifically within the Quality function of NPD. You will participate in internal and external audits as applicable. You will supervise the Design Assurance Engineering & TM technical team and implement a structure capable of ensuring the department is best placed to support future growth. You will be required to liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships. You will be required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control. As required, you will support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with 5 years' work experience with a minimum of 3 years in people management or a comparable role is preferred. The ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization. Prior experience in a new product environment is desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Engineering Supervisor role in Galway please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval