|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Engineering Technician API
Job ID: JOB-11460
Engineering Technician – Sligo 1-year fixed-term contract basis.
In this role, you will provide a Manufacturing Engineering service across API Operations to maximise manufacturing equipment while ensuring continual compliance with policies relating to Personnel, Quality, Engineering, Safety and Finance.
- Ensure the performance of preventative and demand maintenance for manufacturing and utility equipment
- Collaborate with Production to ensure equipment performance is maximized to meet the output and yield requirements.
- Document and record activities carried out on relevant engineering procedures, preventative and demand maintenance
- Partner with engineering personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting and installing/commissioning equipment
- Facilitate the implementation of equipment projects, and complete PM’s on manufacturing/utility equipment
- Document PM’s and Work Orders on the Maximo CMMS system
- Support investigations on product quality issues where equipment performance needs to be assessed
- Ensure site safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to
- Implement equipment/process upgrades in an environment of continuous improvement
- Comply with all site GMP requirements
- Ensure successful Regulatory, Division and Corporate audits
- Provide out of hours on-call support as per the on-call rota when required
- Support the site Maintenance Excellence Program to meet all requirements
Education and Experience:
- Relevant Electrical, Mechanical trade exams or academic engineering qualification to Ordinary degree level at a minimum. Automation experience is an advantage. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant industry at an equivalent position
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant industry at an equivalent position.
- Detailed functional knowledge required for a wide range of manufacturing equipment is desirable. Example: Glass Lined and Hastelloy Reactors, Thermal Oxidizer, Filter Dryers, Vacuum Pumps. Universal Milling Machine, Isolators, Purified water systems, Air Handling Units and Utilities.
- Strong competency on IT systems and documentation processes.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…