Telephone: 087 2197421
Enterprise Program Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit an Enterprise Program Manager for their site.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Understand and contribute to the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to organization goals.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to problems of varying complexity.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Managing multiple active projects from project definition through program governance, monitoring and close out. This includes identifying and aligning resources on integration points.
- Work with the Site Director and Leadership Team to formulate and drive strategic direction for the site.
- Generating and formulating business cases for site wide initiatives.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously from project idea to project close out and identifying lessons learned.
- Managing the interface to government and academic bodies, and industry for projects related to grants, tax credits and other programs available within Ireland and the European Union.
- Provide guidance and support to business partners engaged with projects to ensure best practices and project methodologies are followed.
- Develop project proposals, charters, progress reports, requests for proposal responses, grant applications and other documents and presentations
- Contribute to the development and implementation of program development systems, policies, and processes that align with the company’s evolving program development strategy
- Translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Manage knowledge transfer and transition of new processes to the company’s R&D centre.
- Create management reports and presentations to keep senior leadership up to date on schedule, budget and deliverable status.
- Create and maintain collaboration environments using SharePoint or similar software.
- Minimum of 5 years of project/program management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Kaizen Methods.
- Proficiency in Irish grant, finance and taxation regulations an advantage.
- PMP, PgMP, or similar certification a plus but not required.
- DFSS Black Belt, Green Belt or similar experience a plus but not required.
- MBA an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or similar discipline
For further information on this Enterprise Program Manager role in Limerick please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.