Equipment Automation & Controls Engineer II
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Equipment Automation & Controls Engineer II for their site.
In conjunction with Manufacturing and R&D, Develops new Automated manufacturing and test equipment and systems used in the development and production of medical devices. Independently or as member of a team; develops specifications, designs, plans and builds complex manufacturing and test automated equipment and software systems.
- Defines Control Platform and Delivers Software Development for new designs and equipment updates, Participates in Equipment Design Reviews, Delivers Equipment Documentation under quality SOPs and following GDP.
- Manages projects and portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Supervises the work and gives direction to other Junior Equipment Automation and Control Engineers.
- Determines Project schedules and works with team and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgraded equipment.
- Candidates are required to hold an Engineer Degree equivalent to or above NFQ Level 8.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of 6 years' experience in a similar role.
- Candidates are required to have excellent communication skills
- Required Technical Skills
- Candidates shall have proven experience in all of the following areas:
- PLC Programing
- HMI/SCADA Design.
- PID Design and Tuning.
- Servo Control.
- Machine Electrical & Safety Design as per European Machinery Directive and derivate Standards.
- Project Management Skills
- Candidate shall have proven experience in some of the following areas:
- VB6 & VBA programing.
- VB.NET & Object Orientated Programing.
- T-SQL Programing.
- LabView Development.
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry.
For further information on this Equipment Automation & Controls Engineer II role in Galway please contact Catriona Coogan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval