Equipment Design Engineer in Galway
Our client, an automation company are looking to recruit an Equipment Design Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Equipment Design Engineer:
- Experience in mechanical design preferably with a high level of equipment design or
- special purpose machine build experience required.
- Experience in robotics/vision systems design desirable.
- Preparation and development of Design solutions.
- Concept Generation
- Liaison with customers providing detailed design reviews.
- Liaison with Production, Programming, Electrical and Ordering departments.
- Day to day 3d Modelling using Solidworks.
- Sourcing standard components.
- Designing Machined and laser parts.
- Working to fine tolerances.
Knowledge, skills and Experience of the Equipment Design Engineer:
- Extensive experience in 3D modelling using Solidworks is essential.
- Strong communications skills, creative and innovative to always be one step ahead.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-Motivated self started can be left to work on own devices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player.
- Accurate and consistent.
- Engineering Degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) with 3 + years relevant experience in an
- Equipment Design position.
- Very proficient in the use of Solidworks 3D Modelling package.
- Very proficient in the use and MS Office products.
For further information on this Equipment Design Engineer role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval