Equipment Design Engineer
Equipment Design Engineer
Commutable from Mayo, Clare & Limerick
Our client, a leading medical device company are currently looking to recruit a Equipment Design Engineer for their Galway site.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Ensure customer requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Determines project schedules and works with teams and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Manages projects and portions of projects as part of a larger team and is responsible for allocation of work and work quality with the group.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Directs the development of and ensures compliance with Equipment Engineering Standards and procedures, Good Engineering Practices, CE & safety requirements.
- Develops and enhances cross-functional team relationships and works cross-functionally to identify and resolve technical and organizational issues.
- Ensure that the best machine control practices are employed by the group in order to maximise equipment effectiveness.
- Champion use of lean and CI tools in equipment designs, engineering systems and business systems.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Engineering Degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) with 3 + years relevant experience in an Equipment Design position.
- Extensive experience in 3D modelling using Solidworks is essential.
- Strong communications skills, creative and innovative to always be one-step ahead.
- Self-Motivated self-starter, capable of being left to work on own devices.
- Strong profiecency in the use of Solidworks 3D Modelling package.
- Strong profiecency in the use and MS Office products.
- Machine design/automation design experience is highly desirable
For further information on this role please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…