Equipment Design Engineer
Equipment Design Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a contract Equipment Design Engineer for their Galway site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Ensure customer requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Determines Project schedules and works with team and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Manages projects and portions of projects as part of a larger team and is responsible for allocation of work and work quality with the group.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Directs the development of and ensures compliance with Equipment Engineering Standards and procedures, Good Engineering Practices, CE & safety requirements.
- Develops and enhances cross-functional team relationships and works cross-functionally to identify and resolve technical and organizational issues.
- Ensure best machine control practices are employed by the group so as to maximise equipment effectiveness.
- Champion use of lean and CI tools in equipment designs, engineering systems and business systems.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Engineering Degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) with 3 + years relevant experience in an Equipment Design position.
- Extensive experience in 3D modelling using Solidworks is essential.
- Strong communications skills, creative and innovative to always be one-step ahead.
- Self-Motivated self-started can be left to work on own devices.
- Very proficient in the use of Solidworks 3D Modelling package.
- Very proficient in the use and MS Office products.
For further information on this Equipment Design Engineer role please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…