Contact: Anna McGowan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 091730022
Electrical Equipment Engineer (Automation) - Excellent Salary available
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Equipment Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Equipment Engineer:
- Responsible for specification & design of Electrical & Controls systems for automated manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring safety compliance in the area, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments.
- Essential experience required with PLC programmers, Motion Control, sensors, in-line vision systems, Barcode systems, Network topology, PC skills, PC application software, Systematic troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Programming of Allen-Bradley COntrollogix5000 and PLC5, ControlNet/DeviceNet, Visual Basic applications, Motion Control programing (Sercos, AB, Emerson, Lenze), Barcode systems (WelchAllyn, Microscan). Optional.
- Preparation and development of Electrical Design solutions.
- Liaison with customers providing detailed design reviews.
- Liaison with Production, Design, and Purchasing department.
Skills/Experience required for the Electrical Equipment Engineer:
- Degree in Electronic/electrical engineering or electrical communications or similar
- 2-3 years experience in SCADA, Allen Bradley (Control Logix & PLC 5), Siemens or similar PLC programming and control.
- Highly desirable skills: Experience with programme of Allen-Bradley Controllogix5000 and PLC5, ControlNet/DeviceNet, Visual Basic applications, Motion Control programming (Sercos, AB, Emerson, Lenze), Barcode system (WelchAllyn, Microscan).
- Display working knowledge of SQL Server and UNIX consider an advantage
- Experience of High Volume manufacturing process acquired over 2-3 years.
- Ability to work as part of a factory critical team to resolve floor issues quickly
- Excellent customer relations, communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience using 2D/3D CAD skills - elect drafting/panel design
- Self-Motivated self started can be left to work on own devices
- Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player
For further information on this Electrical Equipment Engineer role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval