Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Equipment Engineer for their site.
Act as a member of the Cork facility equipment engineering team. To provide Maintenance support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
Generate documentation for the specification, design, development and testing of new equipment & automated systems
- Develop a detailed understanding of automation systems including PLC, HMI, vision, robotics, PC software and databases.
- Identify equipment & automated system upgrades as part of continuous improvement program
- Provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection
- Analyse, understand, fault-find complex automation equipment
- Develop, test and install code changes to existing equipment under change control
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to medical device standards
- Actively participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
- Level 8 Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of automation systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Beckhoff PLC’s an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and technical knowledge
- Works well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Equipment Engineer role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior appro