Contact: Caroline Kingston
Equipment Engineer - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Equipment Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- Generate documentation for the specification, design, development and testing of new equipment & automated systems
- Develop a detailed understanding of automation systems including PLC, HMI, vision, robotics, PC software and databases.
- Identify equipment & automated system upgrades as part of continuous improvement program
- Provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection
- Analyse, understand, fault-find complex automation equipment
- Develop, test and install code changes to existing equipment under change control
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to medical device standards
- Actively participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of automation systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Beckhoff PLC’s an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and technical knowledge
- Works well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Equipment Engineer role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval