Job ID: JOB-13193
• Responsible for the introduction and validation of new equipment.
• Works with Value Streams to identify opportunities for equipment improvement – automation, vision systems, robotics etc.
• Works with Product Development to help establist the equipment requirements for new products.
• Works as part of a team to define the specification of new equipment (URS).
• Meets with vendors to review equipment proposals, vendor selection and capital approval.
• A core team memeber for new equipment design reviews and FAT’s.
• New equipment validation.
• Transfer and validation of equipment from other sites.
• Champions the introduction of new technologies.
• Helps debug production issues with automated equipment.
• Ensures that Maintenance and Calibration requirements are built into new equipment specifications.
• Ensure relevant documentation is prepared and updated in line with all Quality and Regulatory guidelines and promotes full compliance to all on site validation requirements.
• Sustain an environment of continuous improvement.
• Manage the planning and execution of equipment validations per quaification requirements.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
• Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of automation systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Beckhoff PLC’s an advantage
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organisational skills and technical knowledge
• Works well within a team environment and on own initiative
• Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
• Excellent communication skills
Please contact Mairead Clarke on 0861287245 or email email@example.com to discuss further
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…