- Participates and Leads the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Ensures Equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Supervises the deliverables of other Engineers.
- Leads and/or Participates on cross-functional Design Reviews.
- Provide project management, oversight and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Monitors and controls projects, ensuring efficient utilization of project resources
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and vendor related activities as they pertain to service, maintenance, upgrades, etc.
- Minimum Years of Proven Experience on a similar role: 4+
- Minimum qualification level (Irish NFQ or equivalent): Level 7 - Ordinary Bachelor Degree
- PMP Certification
- Strong project management /project lead with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, system analysis and problem solving skills; Has the ability to acquire new skills quickly and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Proficiency with project management tools including Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to recognize exceptions to documented policy and procedures
- Ability to monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level
- Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
Job Extended Skills (these Skills are not Required but will be considered) :
- Full system development lifecycle experience (SDLC)
- Good knowledge of either machine design, software validations or software development
For further information on this Equipment Project Engineer Role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.