Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Equipment Supervisor
for their site.
Coordination of equipment build and upgrades in support of plant priorities to deliver manufacturing equipment. Supervision and provision of technical guidance to a group of mechanical and electrical build technicians.
- Manage the day to day running of an Equipment Technology Centre involved in multiple Equipment builds and upgrades at any one time.
- Oversees the storage and tracking of all materials.
- Planning, organising and directing the day to day operation of a group of electrical and mechanical build technicians.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise all assets to produce optimal results.
- Provide technical leadership to all technicians working on equipment build and upgrade.
- Manage and monitor projects to deliver them on plan and within budget.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others
- Ensure all work carried out complies with Health & Safety requirements.
- Determine daily priorities and allocate work accordingly.
- Drive continuous improvement optimising productivity, standards and quality of all work.
- Coordinate with external vendors and other on-site functions as part of equipment delivery.
- Min. HETAC level 7 in Engineering preferably in an electrical discipline but not essential
- HETAC level 8 in Engineering or other relevant discipline highly desired
- Min. 5 years’ experience including 2+ years of people supervision experience
- Experience with manufacturing and development of automated plant or equipment
- The majority of the work will be on-site in a manufacturing support environment
- There may be a requirement as part of the role to travel to other sites.
- As part of this role, weekend work may be required as per plant priorities.
For further information on Buyer / Planner role in Galway please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.