Our client, a computer software industry leader in Cork are currently recruiting for a European HR Operations Manager.
In the position of European HR Operations Manager, you will play an active role in delivering best-in-class operational and transactional HR services across the region, to serve the needs of internal partners across all business functions.
- Drawing on your leadership skills you will lead a team providing first-line assistance to employees on general HR administrative matters, answers to questions & standard policy/procedural information. Also performing routine problem resolution or referral on matters pertaining to employment, pay & benefits, administration and/or employee relations administration.
- Provide HR case management services and support to clients. Clients include HR Business Partners, line managers & individual contributors.
- Train, coach, develop and lead the regional team of HR Advisors & HR Coordinators, also hiring when required
- Develop and implement consistent European processes & practices to deliver best-practice transactional and operational HR services to the business
- Work in partnership with peers to develop those consistent European practices, in line with company goals.
- Strongly-partner with HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, IS, Finance and other internal partners, measuring team performance in accordance with SLA?s
- Manage resources to provide 1st and 2nd-tier support to business partners & functions to enable successful project delivery
- Be action-oriented to continually improve the service offered
- Instil continuous improvement approach to service delivery within the team, using metrics provided by SLA?s and feedback from client groups
- CIPD-qualified, with third-level education preferred
- Fluent in English, with skills in other European languages strongly-desired
- Previously-experienced in a hi-tech, fast-paced multicultural and rapidly-changing matrix environment
- Highly-familiar with sales, technical, customer & other groups within a hi-tech organisation, with a solid understanding of the challenges these teams face
- Experienced in working across Europe, including providing HR Operations support across multiple countries
- Able to work effectively and negotiate a complicated global matrix organisation, whilst influencing at a senior level
Who are you?
- Leadership capability to be able to juggle many priorities whilst continuing to meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely with the business to deliver effective and professional solutions
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and flexible approach
- Drive to succeed
- Skill that thrives on new situations where the solution has to be found and no precedent exists
- Proven interpersonal and influencing skills, including the ability to influence senior leaders in remote locations
For further information on this European HR Operations Manager role in Cork please contact Carmel Holmes on 0867738651/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval