European Marketing Manager - with German
Our client, a technology company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a European Marketing Manager for their site.
Responsibilities as European Marketing Manager:
- You should be a well-round marketing professional with experience planning and executing strategic, measurable and results-oriented campaigns
- Have a firm grasp of content and digital marketing strategies, with hands-on experience managing lead generation programs, search engine marketing activities and social media advertising
- An effective and influential communicator you will be comfortable liaising with senior management and reporting on performance.
- Develop and implement the acquisition and retention strategy and tactics to successfully attract and retain customers and successfully deliver key activities within markets and countries
- Establish a segmented approach that improves customer engagement, and effectively targets each segment to increase sales through the use of online and offline marketing tactics
- Implement a ‘test-and-learn’ approach to continually improving campaign performance
- Execute on content marketing (blogs, white papers, webinars, etc.), email campaigns, social media and other tactics designed to drive engagement among new and existing customers
- Experience and comfort liaising face-to-face with customers during meetings, tradeshows and other events
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
Requirements as European Marketing Manager:
- Preferred experience and knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT), applications software and telecommunication technologies
- Experience/familiarity with the trucking, transportation and logistics industry
- Fluency in German and English is essential, including good writing skills in German
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience
- Prior marketing experience in German speaking markets would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that while telling the story, informs, educates and persuades
For further information on this European Marketing Manager role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.