Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an European Tender Representative with Italian for their site.
Reporting to: Tenders Team Leader
The European Tender Representative is responsible for working with the Divisions & other relevant departments within the company, to ensure the Tenders to supply products to the European Market are submitted in a timely manner. This role is also responsible for ensuring the Pricing is updated in a timely manner to allow order entry.
- Search for potential tenders relevant to the business.
- Work with the Divisions, Key Account Managers, Corporate Tender Executives, Corporate Account Managers and Corporate Account Executives to ensure tenders are processed within the set deadlines.
- Work with other departments within globally to gather information relevant for the tender – e.g. Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Logistics etc.
- Submit the Tender in accordance with specific customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate Tender files for historical & reference purposes, including awards, alterations & extensions of contracts.
- Prepare quotations received from Customers & Sales Teams.
- Send a written price confirmation to the Customer.
- Update List Pricing on the ESOKS system as necessary.
- Update agreed Special Pricing, including Promotional Pricing, on relevant systems to allow for clean order entry.
- Ensure that all pricing/product modifications are updated with correct pricing to allow order entry, e.g. Product status change PPS, CON, OBS etc
- Prepare performance and usage reports for customers to determine current pricing and to facilitate renewal of prices.
- Ensure that the brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Ensure that Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on the company behalf.
- Experience or knowledge of Pricing, Tenders or Public Procurement advantageous.
- Legal or Business qualification advantageous.
- Fluency in two European languages at a business level, including English.
- Excellent written skill in the relevant languages.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & towards tight deadlines.
- Strong research & analytical skills.
- Attention to details, with clerical speed & accuracy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong customer focus (Internal & External).
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy: Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office; Experience of Pricing& Tenders Software advantageous.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
- Flexible start time to accommodate European time zones.
For further information on this European Tender Representative with Italian role in Limerick please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.