Our Client a Leading Multinational in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Executive Administrator for their site. The successful candidate will provide administrative and co-ordination support to Directors / Managers as required.
- Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail.
- Serves as a point of contact for customers. Contacts are frequent within and outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of moderate importance to the organization and may be of a sensitive nature.
- Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up.
- Viewed as key functional resource.
- Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
- Makes decisions using independent judgment under only general guidelines.
- Translates thoughts into documents (letters/memos/presentations, etc.) using existing material; ensures document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information.
- Confidential information typically consists of company/division sensitive information (i.e. new product technology).
- Minimum of a certificate / diploma in Business Studies or secretarial skills course.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly open-minded manner.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – proficiency in powerpoint essential.
- Proven record of discretion and confidentiality in all matters relating to work is essential.
- Conscientious with maturity of decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner.
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Striving for quality and ensuring consistent high standards of work.
- Strong scheduling and co-ordination skills are essential.
For further information on this Executive Administrator role in please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval