Job ID: JOB-11570
Our client a leading medical device manufacturer is recruiting for an Executive Administrator to join their team in Cork. This is a permanent role. This role will report to the VP of Operations to provide all administrative duties as required with the additional responsibility of supporting the company’s Communications Site Strategy.
- Co-ordinate meeting schedules both locally and internationally.
- Customer visit co-ordination.
- Key support for internal and external communications and assist with implementation of Company initiatives.
- Assist with project documentation, presentations and plan preparation for events/meetings.
- Arrange travel and provide administrative support to the VP of Operations and Plant staff and to visitors of the the site.
- Knowing the team’s information requirements so that appropriate methods of information access, formatting and archiving are defined, implemented and maintained.
- Carrying out special tasks and projects on an as needed basis which will draw on administrative system experience.
- Identify Continuous Improvement Programs (CIP’S) in such things as cost, quality and services that pertain to the plant staff administration environment.
- Dealing with routine issues for the VP of Operations and Plant Staff during absences from plant (e.g. Mail, meeting enquiries etc.).
- Minimum of a certificate / diploma in Business Studies or other relevant discipline required.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communicator with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Prior experience of supporting Company Communications Strategy is a key advantage for this role.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time management, prioritisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and decision making skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products – advanced PowerPoint skills are essential for this role.
- Exercises sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience supporting teams who are working remotely or in a hybrid working environment.
For more information on this role in Cork please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…