Our Client, a leading Multinational in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant for their site. Supporting the Vice President of their Global Operations the successful candidate will have the following Key responsibilities:
- Support senior management team with direct executive assistant support.
- Diary Management: Schedule meetings, monitor responses and provide availability as required.
- Co-ordinate meetings, appointments and travel schedules for the senior team.
- Process business expenses as required for senior management in line with corporate policy and deadlines.
- Book travel requirements for each member of the senior team while liaising closely with procurement to ensure cost efficiency of same. Create comprehensive travel packs with itineraries for complex business trips, including international travel and visa requests.
- Take charge of all key visitor schedules and arrange associated requirements, i.e. hotel, restaurants, entertainment, travel, printing, general enquiries etc.
- Working cross- functionally as required.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and ensuring a professional image of the business at all time.
- Event Management: Arrange logistical aspects of conferences, hotel reservations, travel, catering and conference documentation, company/corporate events, entertainment.
- Communicate visitors to the office to all staff members.
- Liaise with a recognised EH&S specialist to ensure all Health & Safety requirements are implemented and thereafter co-ordinate same to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Copy type, produce reports, and letters and document formatting.
- Follow up with Legal Documentation Approvals instructed by senior management.
- Formatting and collating data required for presentations of senior management.
- Process Purchase Order Requisition numbers and submit invoices to Accounts Payable as required.
- Cover holiday leave and lunch breaks for Receptionist as required.
- Any other duties as required.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Coordinator role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Flexible approach to work
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
For further information on this Executive Assistant role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval