Job ID: JOB-12093
Our client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the CEO and CPO. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the CEO & CPO functions, and a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in HR. We are looking for an individual who will support and drive Chanelle Pharma’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
- Provide effective administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief People Officer, including scheduling and managing appointments, supporting the preparation of documents, reports, presentations and organization of one-to-one/team/virtual meetings and external meetings
- Ownership of managing the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief People Officer’s yearly calendar. Ensuring the calendar and diary are prioritised daily according to changing demands. You need to foresee any potential issues and mitigate risks by long-term diary and operational planning. Exercise good judgement by staying ahead of any issues that may arise internally and/or externally which could potentially impact the CEO’S / CPO’S schedule.
- Format information for internal and external communication as required –emails, presentations, reports.
- Prepare the monthly Board Meeting Agenda, monthly board packs and attend Board Meeting to take minutes, distribute final minutes to all Board and action points to relevant SLT.
- Attend and minute the monthly SLT meetings
- Preparation of itinerary’s, arrangement of meetings, organising visas, booking appointments and assisting the Company Travel Agent in co-ordinating travel arrangements for the CEO / CPO
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence and post.
- Manage confidential correspondence or projects in a discreet manner.
- Manage HR projects on behalf of CPO, including manage service agreement with recruitment agencies, manage work permits for existing and new international staff members
- Work as part of and support HR team, including reception cover
- Assist with HR employer branding and digital marketing campaign
- Expenses and credit card expenditure tracked & reported for Chief Executive Officer and the Chief People Officer.
- Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
The above is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having a great responsibility.
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
- Very high levels of confidentiality and trustworthiness are an absolute must.
- At least 5 year’s work experience as an Executive Assistant, or similar role with extensive diary and travel management experience in a corporate environment
- HR experience or a HR qualification a distinct advantage
- Experience in digital marketing desirable.
- Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, confidentiality, and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills are essential, including the ability to work independently.
- Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages).
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
- Excellent Communication skills in both verbal and written English.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Terry Mcauliffe on 086 0468858 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…