Executive Personal Assistant
Our client, a medical device company in County Galway are currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant for their site.
This role is required to provide PA and Administration support to our Senior Management Team.
What Will I Be Doing
- Respond promptly to requests from Senior Managers while understanding their requirements, role and importance of on-going projects.
- Work in a pro-active manner, anticipating the needs and requirements of each Manager.
- Portray a positive and professional image of each manager when dealing with outside agencies and organisations.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations; R&D; Legal; IT, Finance and HR departments.
- Organize travel arrangements for Managers in conjunction with the company travel co-ordinator.
- Co-ordinate meetings
- Diary management.
- Assist in the preparation of company presentations, documentation, letters, reports, etc.
- Preparation and submission of expenses.
- General office management.
- Projects on a needs basis for example, Workshop Co-ordination; Data Analysis; Training; Research; Communications; Process Improvements; Cost improvement Programme; Office 5S+1, etc
- At least 5 years' relevant experience at senior PA level.
- Maintain strictest discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Professional, pleasant and approachable manner.
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels in the company.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Flexible approach to work.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval