Title: Qualified/Part Qualified Financial Accountant - German
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What's opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring Compliance to the Sox and Business Control environment
- Monitoring and Reviewing Expense Operations across EMEA on a daily basis
- Developing an expert level of technical and business knowledge of the ERP system
- Respond to and address all Tier 1 queries from customers
- Post Pay Audit analysis and reporting
- Credit Card Administration
- Reviewing and updating process flows and SOPs as required
- In depth knowledge of financial policies and procedures
- Preparing & auctioning monthly metrics
- Liaising with affiliates re local travel policies and receipt retention
- Initiating and delivering on proposals to management for process improvement solutions
- Raising technical issues to appropriate IT teams and monitor same.
What do I need?
- Accounting/Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Part Qualified or Qualified CPA, Chartered accountant or equivalent
- 2 years SSC - Financial experience
- Native language capabilities in German
- Strong finance experience with audit focus
- Strong experience in 3rd party relationship building & monitoring
- Strong working knowledge of a Sox environment and related controls
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities
- Excellent relationship skills as will deal with various levels of personnel in the organisation, affiliates, third party service providers, and external auditors.
- GAAP / IFRS accounting standards knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Pro-active with experience working in a high production, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Presentation and training skills
- Experience with lean and Six Sigma
For further information on this Qualified/Part Qualified Financial Accountant - Spanish role in Cork please contact Avril on 021 2066287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie