Who are the clients?
Our Client, an award winning multinational in animal healthcare, is currently looking for an Export Sales Manager to be base in South/ Central America. The role is focussed on building new relationships with Vet Distributor. The role will be a fast paced role, with travel and an excellent benefits package.
What will I be doing?
- Driving the strategic development of the veterinary business through twice yearly visits to distributors in each of the assigned countries.
- Leading the development of significant new business, identifying business opportunities in assigned countries
- Preparing sales budgets and forecasts of the market place
- Delivering Monthly updates
- Compiling and maintaining a data base of potential customers and companies
- Working closely with Veterinary Registration Manager that productions runs smoothly
- Complying with Export Department procedures
What do I need?
- A minimum of 10 years Business development/ Sales experience preferable within the veterinary pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 4 years at a senior level where you were responsible for developing and managing a territory sales strategy of an organisation in Central and South America and Mexico.
- Knowledge of the Central/ South American and Mexican market.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate pricing and contracts for optimal value
- Strong business acumen, decisive decision maker, good attention to detail and highly organised and ability to work under pressure.
- High level of IT and administration skills in managing development of territory
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, motivated, analytical and strategic thinker
- Excellent Customer Service focus
For further information on this Export Sales Manager role please contact Claire English on 0860449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval