Our client a service provide in Dublin are looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant for their site.
The Facilities Assistant reports daily to the Facilities Manager. His/her main function is to assist the Client Facilities Manager in all and any areas to ensure that the FM services to the building run smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the building and recording the findings. Using the auditing system to print reports to show client trends of common issues throughout the building. This is part of a process that the client uses throughout EMEA (Walk the Store)
- Working with the Facilities Manager to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves. Meeting with the Department Heads quarterly with the Facilities Manager and ensuring all growth requirements for Space are managed accordingly.
- Managing internal moves within the building with the Facilities Manager
- Working with Facilities Manager to maintain floor plans
- Suggesting cost saving plans to the client in order to be in line with the Account Leadership Principles.
- Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables used by Employees and placing orders with suppliers. Negotiating prices with vendors to obtain the best price.
- Assisting with meeting room set-up as and when required.
- Working with the Meetings and Events team and assisting in setting up in house and external events as and when required.
- Working with the Building Ops team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
- Managing fire wardens and first aiders and assist with scheduling training and refresher training as necessary
- Provide cover for Reception desk as and when required
- Be available to assist other FM Team members as and when required
- Upkeep and review of Manuals, Handbooks, Guidance notes etc. that relate to all Facilities functions and be responsible of uploading onto Fusion.
- Working on Special projects as and when required with the Facilities Manager
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active and hands on - happy to support other Team members
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Customer service background essential
- Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
- IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Diploma/degree level
For further information on this Facilities Assistant role in Dublin please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie