Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Engineer for their site.
Work closely with facilities manager to support operation and maintenance of plant infrastructure and utilities as well as to work cross functionally to provide technical facilities support to operations and validated processes in the manufacture of medical devices.
- Facilities engineering support of an ISO8 Grade D clean room controlled environment for high volume manufacturing of medical devices
- Technical support of HVAC systems with reverse osmosis humidification, LPHW, chiller and gas-fired boilers.
- Commissioning and validation of facilities clean room systems and utilities
- Change control of validated facilities systems including clean room, CDA, BMS and EMS
- To operate and manipulate BMS control of key items of facilities infrastructure in support of manufacturing requirements
- Ongoing maintenance and recertification of validated systems
- Engage with Facilities team to ensure timely resolution of technical problems as they arise
- Work with external contractors to maintain and troubleshoot facilities and equipment
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Environmental Engineering and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experienced in maintenance, commissioning and validation of HVAC, CDA and clean room systems
- A team player will need to work cross-functionally to provide facilities expertise to the operations team supporting the clean room manufacturing activity
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office as well as BMS/EMS and engineering control systems such as Agile.
- Report to the facilities manager and give direction to fellow facilities team members to prioritise and schedule work
- Competency in AutoCAD and drawing generation is an advantage
For further information on this Facilities Engineer role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022/0864667369 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval