Our client a service provider in Dublin are looking to recruit a Facilities Engineer for their site.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Facilities Team, the BOC will manage a range of soft services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Response and activity relating to Trouble Ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLA's
- Management and tracking of Building Operations stock including but not limited to:
- Power supplies
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and cleaning.
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Daily cleaning
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Landscaping (when present)
- Desk Assignments
- Furniture stock ordering and management
- Occupancy Tracking
- Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
- Liaison with:
- Global Telecom
- Global Security (for systems & devices)
- Global A/V
- Security Guards Coordination (when present on site)
- Other Building Operations Coordinators on client sites.
- Manage daily health & safety issues - maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
- Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate
Skills & Competencies
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- The candidate must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Diploma/degree level in technical discipline
For further information on this Facilities Engineer role in Dublin please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie