Telephone: 086 0449473
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Engineer for their site.
- An opportunity has arisen within the Department for the position of Facilities Engineer – Mechanical. The emphasis of this role will be in the management of Mechanical systems assets, energy efficiency, cleanrooms and the delivery of technical expertise in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Reporting to the Senior Facilities Engineer (Mechanical), you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of facilities Mechanical services to support the Galway campus.
- You will undertake Engineering evaluations of lifecycle and energy analysis of mechanical assets developing corrective/preventative/predictive maintenance plans and long-term upgrade strategies.
- You will assess technical reports and data to determine Engineering solutions for Mechanical assets.
- You will undertake the validations change management process and the annual re-certification for site cleanrooms.
- You will monitor and evaluate trends using the Building Management System (BMS) to ensuring cleanrooms remain compliant to relevant standards.
- You will support the provision of technical expertise for Mechanical aspects of site projects.
- You will ensure that site standards are maintained that works undertaken are completed in compliance with the Safety Regulations, Company procedures and all other national and international legislation.
- You will support the implementation of the company EHS and Energy policies in accordance with ISO14001, ISO50001, OHSAS18001, site IPC license, and legal/corporate requirements.
- You will perform investigation and analysis of EHS and Quality CAPAs and Facilities deviations.
- You will support departmental initiatives to improve departmental processes and performance with a continuous improvement philosophy.
- We are looking for a qualified person with a minimum Level 8 degree in Engineering (Mechanical discipline).
- You shall have a minimum 3 years’ experience within Facilities Management and/or mechanical equipment; previous Cleanroom/Medical Device experience is desirable.
- Experience of maintenance management systems and maintenance scheduling would be an advantage.
For further information on this Facilities Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval