Job ID: JOB-12803
I am looking to speak with experienced Facilities Engineers about this super new job opportunity in Cork for a Facility Engineer with one of our leading Healthcare clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
- Ensure the project engineering work is completed in a compliant manner with regard to both execution and documentation.
- Provide detailed project specifications, drawings, procedures, tender documents etc.
- Design in health, safety and environmental best practice into each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Preparation of capital expenditure request and cost estimates, and monitoring of project spend
- Manage Installation, Commissioning & Validation of Equipment as required
- Supervision of contractors associated with project work.
- Liaise with other departments and client as necessary
- Ensure that project work is completed with minimal disruption and is fully integrated into the operational areas (incl. procedures, training, etc).
- Support renovations, and upgrades of existing facilities
- Ensure all drawings and associated project programmes are issued and up to date.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget, meet the client quality standards and have the required functionality
- Establish and manage quality measures and procedures in conjunction with the Company to enable two-way communication, ensuring feedback and continuous improvement is achieved
- Manage cost control and review costs with the objective of reducing subcontractor costs
- Develop and deliver Service Level Agreements for each project and sub-contractor contract under their control
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures
- Suggest and implement improvements and innovations in service delivery
- Client satisfaction.
- Effective sourcing and utilisation of materials and subcontractors.
- Take on adhoc projects from time to time as deeded necessary by the Technical Services Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Third level engineering qualification or equivalent
- Experience in an engineering environment in a related industry for at least three years will provide a good foundation for this job function.
- Experience in an engineering environment in a related industry for at least two years will provide a good foundation for this job function.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make on the spot decisions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement
- Customer focus management style
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
For further information on this Facilities Engineer role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on +353 868395531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…