Job ID: JOB-12702
The facilities engineer will be responsible for maintaining critical facilities equipment and infrastructure as well as planning and implementing upgrade, improvement and energy saving projects. This will include managing/liaising with contractors, facilities team members and representatives from other departments.
The role will report to the Facility Lead and will support the wider facilities team as part of day to day tasks.
- Coordinate and report on Facilities team work requests
- Implement assigned facility projects to agreed timelines & budgets
- Identify & implement ongoing process improvements and cost reduction opportunities in the facility area.
- Management, scheduling and reporting on production equipment calibrations
- Management, scheduling and reporting on preventative maintenance (PM) system.
- Liaising with vendor, contractors and stakeholders, internal and external
- Maintenance & support of the existing critical facility infrastructure systems in ensuring minimal disruption to manufacturing process (including Cleanroom operation, Cold stores, HVAC, Compressed Air, Chilled Water, Gas, Fire Water, Calibration & PM).
- Troubleshoot facility operational issues through the Building Management System (BMS).
- Support and preparation for internal and external audits (MDSAP, ISO9001, ISO14001, FM Global etc.)
- Responsible for continuous improvement in the area of energy management, development of reports, monitoring and reporting on consumption and identification of areas for improvement.
- Ensure safety compliance within area of remit and supporting safety compliance and improvements across the site.
- Oversight and management of plant layout drawings
- Assist with layouts for new machines and machine moves.
- Support the implementation of the Production system (HPS)
- Contractor management
- Management of EV charging system
- Act as deputy for calibration engineer as required
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities across the department
- Train team members in operation and maintenance of new equipment/procedures etc.
- Other duties, as needed and required.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a Facility engineer/Calibration engineer or similar
- Primary degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Building services, Mechanical, Electrical or Energy Engineering
For further information on this role please contact David Smyth on 086 1071395 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…